- An enriched curriculum running for about 1000 hours per semester.
- Personality development programmes like simulation exercises, role-plays, case analysis, psychometric tests, group works etc.
- Curriculum revised and updated every year based on faculty interaction with employers
- Competent and committed faculty having Industrial experience
- Interactions with leading industry practitioners
- Unique 16 weeks Summer Internship Program
- 100% placements assistance
- On-the-job-training arrangement
- On-line share trading experience
- Executive education programs, in-company training program, seminars, and workshops for continuing professional education
- Fully equipped Wi-Fi computer lab and library
- Focus on Indian and International Case Studies
- Global Affiliations
The students at Holy Grace are equipped with a holistic outlook towards life based on ethical values and social responsibilities have many first to its credit.
- The first institute in Kerala to be accredited by IAO, and ACBSP, USA
- The first B-school in Kerala to offer International study tour to China, Singapore, Paris & Germany.
- Confidence building out-bound training programs like paragliding, rappelling, rock climbing and cave exploration under the guidance of Air force personnel.
- Corporate-Academia Interaction by top Management Executives and entrepreneurs.
- Training modules on domains ranging from soft skills, Statistical packages, share broking and corporate finance drills.
- Wi-Max and Wi-Fienabled campus
- Physical and psychological nurturing through out-door and indoor games and sports like Football, Cricket, Volley ball, Billiards, Tennis and Yoga.
- Contributes to the body of knowledge through research publications and International conference
A virtual library with most advanced IT Bay keeps students updated and profoundly informed of the happenings of the business world, in addition tocontributing to their computer wizardry. To top it all, the J-Gate and ProQuest databases to which the Academy is a regular subscriber, offerfull text referencing of about 8000 world-class academic journals.
Following courses are also included in the curriculum based on the trends and the requirements of the market:
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Advertising Management
- Enterprise Management
- Banking & InsuranceManagement
- Performance Management
In addition, the MBA program starts with a two-week orientation program called Course Immersion Module, which offers introduction to:
- Business Statistics
- English Language skills
- Soft Skills Development
- Team building, Ethics, Business Communication.
- Train the trainer
- Theatre workshop
Holy Grace Academy of Management studies curriculum is designed to give students an extensive understanding of the disciplines like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and MIS.Spread over Four semesters, the course includes an extensive pedagogy which is rigorously followed catering to the needs of its students. HGAMS follows a credit semester system with evaluations on periodical basis. The students in their first year are given ample exposure to basic management subjects, which later branches into specializations of their choice during the second year.
The course curriculum of Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies includes Industrial Training and work project. In addition to these the students have to undergo training, development programmes, seminars, workshops, and skill enhancement programmes of various magnitudes at regular intervals.
Specializations: Every student will study subjects based on the electives opted for. The electives are chosen from the subjects listed herewith while the industry internship and project will be based on the student’s preference. Students are required to choose any two streams (Dual Specialisation) from the list of electives given below:
Indicative List of Electives – For Semesters 3 & 4
- Human Resource
- International Business