- An enriched industry endorsed curriculum tailor-made to suit world-wide workplaces
- Beyond the syllabus Personality development programs like simulation exercises, role-plays, case analysis, psychometric tests, group tasks etc.
- Annually updated syllabus framed in consultation with workplace requirements revised and updated every year based on faculty interaction with employers
- Competent and committed faculty hand-picked from academia and industry alike
- Regular mandatory student-industry-leader interaction
- Three-pronged placement support
- On-the-job training arrangements
- Hands-on stock-broking sessions
- Executive education programs, in-company training program, seminars, and workshops for continuing professional excellence
- Cost-free international tour in the curriculum
- Fully equipped Wi-Fi computer lab and automated library
- Focus on national and international case studies Training modules on domains ranging from soft skills, Statistical packages, share broking and corporate finance drills.
The Academy is the first of its kind in the state:
- to be accredited by IAO, and ACBSP, USA
- to offer International study tour
- to introduce confidence-building out-bound training programs like paragliding, rappelling, rock climbing and cave exploration under the guidance of Air force personnel
- to introduce Corporate-Academia Interaction by top Management Executives and entrepreneurs.
- to nurture physical and psychological health by means of out-door and indoor games and sports-items like Football, Cricket, Volley ball, Billiards, Tennis and Yoga, the panacea of the current age and also
- to contribute to the body of knowledge through research publications and International conference
An advanced virtual library keeps students updated and profoundly informed of the happenings of the business world, in addition to contributing to their computer wizardry.
To top it all, the J-Gate and Pro Quest databases to which the Academy is a regular subscriber, offer full text referencing of about 8000 world-class academic journals.
Following courses are also included in the curriculum based on the current market trends and industry requirements
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Advertising Management
- Enterprise Management
- Banking & Insurance Management
- Performance Management
In addition, the MBA program starts with a two-week orientation called Course Immersion Module, which offers introduction to:
- Business Statistics
- English Language skills
- Soft Skills Development
- Team building, Ethics, Business Communication.
- Train the trainer
- Theatre workshop
Our curriculum is designed to give students an extensive understanding of the disciplines like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and MIS. Spread over Four semesters, the course includes an extensive pedagogy which is rigorously followed catering to the needs of its students. HGAMS follows a credit semester system with evaluations on periodical basis. The students in their first year are given ample exposure to basic management subjects, which later branches into specializations of their choice during the second year.
The course curriculum of Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies includes Industrial Training and work project. In addition to these the students have to undergo, development programs, seminars, workshops, and skill enhancement programs of various magnitudes at regular intervals.
Specializations: Every student will study subjects based on the electives opted for. The electives are chosen from the subjects listed herewith while the industry internship and project will be based on the student’s preference. Students are required to choose any two streams (Dual Specialisation) from the list of electives given below:
Indicative List of Electives – For Semesters 3 & 4
- Human Resource
- International Business