HGAMS is the second offspring of the Holy Grace Foundation, Mala, which has carved a niche in the field of education by offering unique style of teaching methodologies. The group has a 12 year old CBSE school Holy Grace Academy which imparts ‘education with a difference’ by providing smart class rooms and a well-defined innovative pattern of study. The Holy Grace Academy of Engineering offers high quality technical education through state of the art facilities to develop future scientists and engineers through problem identification, modelling, simulation and evaluation.
Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies started its journey in 2005 and since then it has been consistently pursuing its mission of excellence with great zeal and perseverance in the area of management and research. The program it offers, Masters in Business Administration, is a complete industry endorsed package with the University syllabus at its core, and all that the industry needs strategically bound around as super competency add-on modules. It stands out from the usual unpromising rut in its content and design so much that it sounds to aspirants as ‘MBA with a difference’.
The PG program in Business Administration at Holy Grace is intended to prepare the students to understand key interactions among the functional areas of a business system and apply key concepts to arrive at meaningful solutions. The programme focuses on a Global outlook and mentors young men and women to become future business leaders. The core idea of the program is to inculcate confidence, improve communication skills, develop personality and give exposure to multi-culture. Spread over 2 years (4 semesters), the programme specifically aims at:
- Imparting state-of-art knowledge of the concepts and techniques of management.
- Developing the ability to comprehend the changes in the business environment.
- Imparting analytical and decision-making skills.
- Fostering a novel approach to core areas of work, irrespective of the undergraduate specializations
- Producing people with right kind of value systems and culture to work for the society as well.
- Developing programs that meet the quality expectations of students, employers and stakeholders.
- Obtaining comprehensive and current information about management education.
- Locating professional development programs to keep administrators, faculty, and academic programs current and effective.