The Post Graduate Department of Management has taken initiative in inculcating the research based activities among the students under the umbrella of research club. This platform is given to students and faculty members to explore unlimited thoughts and ideas on current issues in Management .
The research club involves the academic fraternity in conducting various workshops, seminars, conferences within the department and also as a part of faculty extension activities. The following objectives will highlight the importance and purpose of research club.
1) To motivate students to involve in research activities
2) To guide students for project dissertation.
3) To encourage students to use the library e-resources
4) To organise Faculty Development Programs (FDPs)
5) To conduct inter-class competitions and events such as posture presentation, case study presentation, research quiz and so on.
6) To present papers at international conferences and publish in international journals
7) To encourage faculty and students to participate in workshops & Conferences and present papers.