Ms. Karthika P. Devan M.Com, B.Ed, M.Phil
Ms. Karthika P. Devan has over 3 years of teaching experience and an industry experience of one year. Her areas of interest include Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting and Financial Derivatives. Ms. Karthika has also presented research papers in IIM Conferences.
- “A Comparative Analysis of Financial Performance of Commercial Banks in India” Naipunnya Business School- National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Indian Banking Industry, March 2016.
- “Catalyst and Consequences of Investment in Selected Avenues” Business School of VIT-International conference on contemporary practices of technology and management for economic growth. 06/08/2019- 07/08/2019.
- “Price Discovery and Volatility Spillover in Indian Currency Futures Market”- IIM Ahmedabad – International Conference on Network Science in Economics and Finance , 8/12/2019- 10/12/ 2019.
- “Performance Analysis through CAMELS Rating- Linking ROA and ROE: A Comparative Study of Commercial Banks in India” IIM Rohtak- Poster presentation in the 7th PAN IIM World Management Conference, 12/12/2019-14/12/2019.
- “Does ROA and ROE Influence Financial Soundness of Commercial Banks in India: A CAMELS Model Approach” IIM Trichy – 6th Biennial Conference of the Indian Academy of Management, 02/01/2020- 04/01-2020.
- Karthika P Devan, Prof. Johney Johnson and Tom Jacob, Interaction between spot and future currency market of India: Empirical Evidences; BIMTECH Business Perspectives, SAGE Publications; 31-47, (2021).
- Karthika P Devan and Prof. Johney Johnson, Pragmatic evaluation of the interconnection between currency futures return volatility, open interest and volume, Theoretical and Applied Economics, General Association of the Economists in Romania (AGER), No.1/626-Spring, March 2021.